Fire & Smoke Damage
Has Fire Damaged Your Home?
If you’ve ever experienced a house fire, you know how terrifying and stressful the entire process can be. After the fire is extinguished, you’re left with smoke damage, damaged personal belongings, and possibly even extensive water damage from the firefighting efforts. Instead of feeling lost and hopeless, reach out to Delta Restoration Service Mid Missouri for help.
Delta Restoration Services offers smoke damage and fire damage restoration services that will get you back to your normal life sooner. We’re on-call 24/7 and be at your door in just two hours or less during an emergency. Call us as soon as the fire is extinguished, and our team will rush to your door to start the fire damage cleanup process as soon as possible.
Our team of experts is highly trained and experienced in dealing with all kinds of smoke and fire damage restoration, including smoke damage cleanup, odor control, and elimination, fire damage restoration, water damage repair, and more.
We know how overwhelming, scary, and stressful experiencing a house fire can be. We’re here to make the entire restoration process as easy as possible for you, so you can focus on recovering and getting back to your normal life. Delta’s estimates are accepted by all major insurance carriers, and our intimate knowledge of the insurance industry allows us to help you through the entire insurance claim process.
Delta Restoration Services Mid Missouri also handles smoke and fire damage cleanup and restoration for commercial clients. We’re here to help you minimize your financial losses and get back to normal operation faster.
Our Fire & Smoke Remediation Services:
- Decontaminate and clean the entire building
- Smoke damage clean-up and smoke odor neutralization
- Soot removal
Most home fires start from everyday tasks including:
- Stove or grease kitchen fires
- Dryer lint trap
- Holiday decorations
- Poorly maintained extension cords
- Fireplaces and wood burning stoves
- Combustible insulation
- Playing with lighters, candle, matches, cigarettes, etc.
What to do after a fire (light impacted structures):
- Call Delta Restoration Services immediately.
- Limit your movement throughout the home or business to prevent soot from being further embedded into carpets and other soft surfaces.
- Place clean towels on rugs, upholstery, and carpet in high-traffic areas.
- Wash houseplant’s leaves on both sides.
- Change your HVAC filter.
For heavy impacted fire follow the directions of the fire department on securing your property and protecting your family.
What NOT to do after a fire:
- Don’t try to wash your walls or shampoo your carpet. If done improperly, it can make things worse.
- Don’t try to clean any electrical appliances.
- Don’t use any canned or packaged food or beverages that were stored near fire, heat, or water.
- Don’t turn on ceiling fixtures and stay out of rooms with sagging ceilings.
- Don’t send your clothes to an ordinary dry cleaner. Improper cleaning can embed the smoke odor further.
Don’t Know What to Expect? We’ll Walk You Through Our Process:
- We are available to take your call 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. No matter when you have an emergency, Delta Restoration Services is standing by to help you.
- No matter when you call, we will have someone at your home within two hours. That’s our policy.
- When our experts get to your home, they will make an initial assessment of the damage and loss.
- Then, they’ll outline a scope of estimated work and the work order for you to review and sign, so we can begin mitigating the disaster.
- Now, we can start the remediation process.
- From here, we will constantly monitor the remediation process from moment to moment to make sure our equipment is getting the job done as quickly and efficiently possible.
Peace of Mind Starts with Delta
We are highly trained and certified in disaster mitigation, remediation, and cleanup. We are also intimately familiar with the insurance industry and will work closely with all insurance carriers to ensure a fair, reasonable settlement is reached and that the process is as smooth and efficient as possible.