Water & Flood Damage
Are you dealing with sudden flooding after a storm? Did you come home to find a burst pipe filling your home with water? Or did you start to clean out your spare room only to find that a slow leak has water damage the entire ceiling?
At Delta Restoration Services Mid Missouri, we know how stressful and overwhelming it can be to try and deal with water damage on your own. Water is exceptionally destructive, and it’s crucial that you act fast as soon as you discover flooding or water damage in your home.
Delta is always on-call to deal with emergency water damage in your home or business. No matter the time of day or night, we can be at your door in just two hours or less to start the water damage remediation process. We’re not just another water damage company. Our goal is to get your home clean and dry in less time, so you can get back to normal sooner.
Our team of water damage restoration experts are highly trained and experienced in dealing with all kinds of water damage and flood damage repair. We use only the most advanced equipment and techniques to get your home dry and back to pre-disaster condition faster.
With our years of experience in the water damage restoration industry, we can help make the entire process as easy and stress-free as possible for you. Delta’s estimates are accepted by all major insurance carriers, and our experts will make sure the entire claim process goes smoothly and fairly. Experiencing sudden water damage in your home can be a nightmare, but Delta Restoration Services Mid Missouri is here to help – no matter the time of day or night.
We also offer water damage services to commercial clients of all kinds. Our team will work hard to help you get back up and running as soon as possible, so you don’t lose out on any more profit or productivity.
Digital Thermal Infrared Imaging
Not all water damage happens as a sudden flood. Sometimes, water damage begins with a slow leak that you don’t even notice until it’s already become a huge problem. Because this kind of water damage can stay hidden for so long, mold and mildew have a chance to grow and spread in your walls and ceilings, creating an unhealthy living environment for you and your family.
Delta Restoration Service Mid Missouri offers water damage detection services, so you can get back your peace of mind knowing your home is free from water damage and the mold it supports. We use state-of-the-art digital thermal infrared imaging to identify any areas of your home that are retaining water unbeknownst to you. This incredible technology allows us to detect water damage without using the destructive testing methods that another water damage company may rely on. Once discovered, our water damage remediation and restoration experts can help restore your home to pre-damage condition, so you can sleep easy knowing your home is safe and healthy for you and your family.
Why Choose Delta?
- All franchises owners come out of training in the top 1% of the industry. There is always a trained expert on your job. We’re on-call 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- We have a two-hour guaranteed response time within our service area, so we can be at your door to start the remediation process as soon as possible.
- Our claims are accepted by all major insurance carriers, and we have years of experience advocating for our clients.
- Our team of professionals is highly-trained, experienced, and equipped with the latest water damage remediation technology.
- We guarantee our technicians will be on-time, polite, and respectful. Dealing with a crisis is stressful enough, and we want the entire experience to be as pleasant as possible.
Common causes of water damage include:
- Storm flooding
- Leaking refrigerators, dishwashers, washing machines, etc.
- Hot water tanks bursting
- Roof damage
- Frozen pipes
- Overflowing sinks, bathtubs, and toilets
- Sewage backups
- Delayed maintenance
What to do when water damage strikes:
- Immediately call Delta Restoration Services when you become aware of the water damage.
- Always put safety first. Determine whether or not it’s safe to stay in your home or if you need to seek shelter elsewhere.
- Watch out for electrical hazards and be mindful that slips and falls are more likely to happen.
- Remember that wet materials can be extremely heavy. Lift with caution!
- Only do preliminary remediation if you’re absolutely sure it’s safe.
- Stick to simple tasks like picking up loose items from the floor, removing art and books to a dry place, propping up wet cushions and upholstery, and removing any colored items from rugs and carpets to prevent stains.
What NOT to do when water damage strikes:
- Don’t leave wet fabrics in place. Hang them up if possible.
- Don’t leave any books, magazines, or other colored items on wet carpets or floors.
- Don’t use your household vacuum to remove water.
- Don’t use any electrical appliances.
- Don’t turn on ceiling fans or fixtures if the ceiling is wet. If the ceiling is sagging, stay out of that room.
Don’t Know What to Expect? We’ll Walk You Through Our Process:
- We are available to take your call 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. No matter when you have an emergency, Delta Disaster Services is standing by to help you.
- No matter when you call, we will have someone at your home within two hours. That’s our policy.
- When our experts get to your home, they will make an initial assessment of the damage and loss.
- Then, they’ll outline a scope of estimated work and the work order for you to review and sign, so we can begin mitigating the disaster.
- Now, we can start the remediation process.
- From here, we will constantly monitor the remediation process from moment to moment to make sure our equipment is getting the job done as quickly and efficiently possible.
Peace of Mind Starts with Delta
We are highly trained and certified in disaster mitigation, remediation, and cleanup. We are also intimately familiar with the insurance industry and will work closely with all insurance carriers to ensure a fair, reasonable settlement is reached and that the process is as smooth and efficient as possible.